Sunday, November 8, 2009

2nd time go there~

wao...
today 9:45 am wake up...
then go clean my face and go church with sarah family...
before go church...
v go to sarah grandfather house eat breakfast...
after that me,sarah and her brother take their unty car go church...
before reach church..
their unty take us go eat breakfast again..==...
me so bao..
all of them call me eat eat eat..
i so shy..
after that..then v go church lo..
that is my 2nd time go church..
dunno they say what..
at there i so boring..haiz...
just morning at church i see guo xiang..
he stand beside me..
wao..he so tall la..
haha..
first i go church..all of them dunno sing what song...
after finish sing song then listen the ppl say lo..
dunno..
after finish that..v liao tian with sarah cousin lo..
wa..all sarah cousin also ask me i from where...==...
many ppl ask me this question many time..hahaz..
then their unty take us go Wangsa Walk mall shopping..
v go popular lo..
after that v go home le..
until just now..
v eat dinner at KLCC..
that also my 2nd time go KLCC..
first time i go KLCC at 5 years old..
just now go KLCC i very happy..
haha..but sarah dunno i happy for what..==..
dunno how to explain to her lah..
haha..
actually v want go ''chilis'' this restaurant eat dinner de..
but v reach v saw many ppl at there la..
so v go the other restaurant eat lo..
walao..v eat until RM80++
so expensive lo..lol..
then v go home lo..
then dunno want to do what le..
haha..2moro go school again..==..
next monday take result report leh..
dunno want how to die..==..

No comments:

Post a Comment